Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Welcome to Average Joe Audiophile

I want to welcome any and all future readers to this new blog. 

Like many other Average Joe's out there, I don't have the disposable income to spend the big bucks on higher end audio components. As much as I love my music, my movies and my games; I love a lot of other stuff too. Spending big sums of money on awesome audio equipment isn't in the budget if I wanted to do all the other stupid things I'd like to spend my money on.

So this blog is for the Average Joe that wants to learn and discuss those more reasonably priced and entry level audio systems with other Average Joe's. We might not have the developed ears and hearing, or the budget of the real audiophiles out there; but that shouldn't stop us from enjoying our music and movies as best we can. 

As a soft guideline I've set out to keep the products and items reviewed to about $150 and less range, probably more on the less side as even cheap stuff will get expensive as the number of reviews increases. Items both new and used that fall in to that range will be fair game. 

Thanks for reading and I hope we have some fun.

2 comments:

  1. i enjoy your budget spkr reviews and i thank you for them. what about adding some t-amp reviews?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second this. Amps and other good, cheap gear to help our cheap speakers sound even better!

    ReplyDelete

Emotiva B1 Review: The Wonderful World of Ribbons (AMT).

Emotiva B1: The Wonderful World of Ribbon (AMT) Tweeters Welcome to my review of the Emotiva B1 bookshelf speakers. With the recent...